The Rhodene Marches
Half-Sea Elf Racial Traits
- +2 to One Ability Score: Half-sea elf characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their human ancestry.
- Medium: Half-sea elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Half-sea elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Amphibious: Half-sea elves may breathe underwater as easily as they can breathe air. They are also adept at swimming, and have a 30 feet swim speed. They gain a +8 racial bonus on Swim checks and may take 10 on Swim checks under any circumstances.
- Low-Light Vision: Half-sea elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Elf Blood: Half-sea elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
- Elven Immunities: Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Keen Senses: Half-sea elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Languages: Half-sea elves begin play speaking Common and Elven. Half-sea elves with high Intelligence scores can choose Aquan, Gnome, Halfling, and Sylvan as bonus languages.
|Characters||House Rules||Locations||Notable Items||References|