The Rhodene Marches
Half-Selkie Racial Traits
- First World Ancestry: Half-Selkies have both human and fey ancestry, and count as both Humanoid and Fey type.
- +2 to Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, -2 Strength: Half-selkies are nimble and wise, but their delicate stature makes them weaker than other races.
- Low-Light Vision: Half-selkies can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Amphibious: Half-selkies can hold their breath for a number of rounds equal to four times their Con before risking drowning or suffocating. They are also adept at swimming, and have a 30 feet swim speed. They gain a +8 racial bonus on Swim checks and may take 10 on Swim checks under any circumstances.
- Damage Reduction: Half-selkies are proof against most normal weapons, and have damage reduction of 5/cold iron.
- Ageless: Half-selkies, like their faerie cousins, do not age. They suffer no aging benefits or penalties, and will never physically age to greater than a twenty year-old human
- Nature Magic: Any half-selkie with levels in a spellcasting class adds all druid spells to their class list, and also add Hydraulic Push to their class list; non spellcasters instead get to use Hydraulic Push once per day as a spell-like ability with a caster level of one.
- Faerie Truths: Half-selkies, like their faerie cousins, find it difficult and awkward to tell a lie. They have a -2 penalty to bluff checks involving outright lies, but a +2 racial bonus to bluff checks to prevaricate.
- Keen Senses: Half-selkies receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
|Characters||House Rules||Locations||Notable Items||References|